Canon MP280 Driver Download
Canon MP280 Driver Download – The Canon PIXMA MP280 is a spending across the board, some portion of the organization’s range propelled in harvest time 2010. It bears a striking likeness to the MP495, tried a little while back, however is around 20 for every penny less expensive, as it has no remote systems administration bolster and is said to be slower.
Furthermore, The MP280 adheres to the essential across the board capacities (printing, copying, and scanning). Its availability is constrained to a wired USB association with a PC, and it does not have any ports for printing from (or scanning to) different sources—memory cards, USB keys, or PictBridge-empowered cameras. As a MFP with a constrained list of capabilities, it’s very outfitted more to the home than the home office. Its 100-sheet paper limit adequately constrains its business use to light obligation in a home office, or as an individual printer in a bigger office.
In this way, It’s an unassumingly measured machine, with a matt dark top to its scanner and a traditional paper way running from a close vertical, 100-sheet plate at the back through to a level one at the front, shaped by collapsing down the intro page.
Canon Ij Network WPS Connection Method
Before installation started, there are a few conditions that should consider:
- If your printer does not support Network Printing, Please Proceed to step 3.
- To use the WPS push button method, The physical WPS push button should be available on the router or access point. MAke sure by doing double check your deviceâ€™s user manual.
- The network should be on the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS enabled access points use this protocol.
- Please be sure the printer has been turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Please be ensure that the lamp next to the button starts blinking blue, so that you can to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- The more detail explanation on how starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp flashing indicates that the printer is still searching the connection and when connecting to the access point.
- After the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- Now please proceed the procedure by installing the driver software to complete the installation process of Canon Printer
- You need the driver software or installation CD that included in the printer box.
- If you do not have them both, you can download software from the table below based on your Operating System Version.
- To run the Installation process, please double click on the driver software file.
- Follow the instruction that pop up during installation, Click Next when it is asked.
- When the installation has successfully finished, the printer is ready to use to print or scan.
Canon MP280 Driver Download Links
Canon MP280 Driver Download