Canon MP160 Driver Download
Canon MP160 Driver Download – At the point when the new PIXMA MP160 was propelled toward the beginning of September, this set a record for Canon, with moderately reasonable costs. Indeed, even with these low request costs, you get a useful gadget, in view of a four-shading printing machine.
In addition, Canon Pixma MP160 photograph print quality is better than expected – a counterpart for the more costly MP180, if 20 seconds slower. Content printing in idea, typical and top notch mode is consistently quick with sharp outcomes.
Besides, this is a significant motor for passage level multifunctional. It’s likewise all around outlined, from a draw up paper bolster on the back, to a collapsed paper yield plate on the front. No need of adaptive part to this plate, on the grounds that the printing instrument is set well back to across the board.
We found that the Canon Pixma MP160 dark looks somewhat exhausting, yet this refined gadget is reduced and compact. Lamentably, amid our tests the Canon Pixma MP160 focal point cover had a tendency to be harmed when we balanced the situation of the archive. A more grounded pivot will settle this. What’s more, sheets of paper are routinely sucked into the Canon Pixma MP160 at a point, however precisely stacked into a solid paper plate.
However, the little efficient control board has just a couple of capacities, yet it is well picked. On the right, there is a dark and white hued copy catch, and one to scratch off the activity, while a straightforward Scan and Fit to Page catch finishes them on the left. Three markers demonstrate paper sticks and low ink in dark and shading cartridges and in the focal point of the board there is a solitary digit, splendid orange LCD screen and three pointer sections for paper size and sort.
Canon Ij Network WPS Connection Method
Before installation started, there are a few conditions that should consider:
- If your printer does not support Network Printing, Please Proceed to step 3.
- To use the WPS push button method, The physical WPS push button should be available on the router or access point. MAke sure by doing double check your deviceâ€™s user manual.
- The network should be on the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS enabled access points use this protocol.
- Please be sure the printer has been turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Please be ensure that the lamp next to the button starts blinking blue, so that you can to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- The more detail explanation on how starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp flashing indicates that the printer is still searching the connection and when connecting to the access point.
- After the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- Now please proceed the procedure by installing the driver software to complete the installation process of Canon Printer
- You need the driver software or installation CD that included in the printer box.
- If you do not have them both, you can download software from the table below based on your Operating System Version.
- To run the Installation process, please double click on the driver software file.
- Follow the instruction that pop up during installation, Click Next when it is asked.
- When the installation has successfully finished, the printer is ready to use to print or scan.
Canon MP160 Driver Download Links
Canon MP160 Driver Download