Canon LBP654Cx Driver Download
Canon LBP654Cx Driver Download – Canon i-SENSYS LBP654Cx Colour Laser Printer – Fast, reliable colour laser printing from a feature-packed, compact unit. With regards to unwavering quality joined with quality, it’s difficult to beat Canon. The I-SENSYS LBP654Cx A4 Color Laser Printer is a remarkable machine that’ll create splendid outcomes for anybody.
The Main features of this Printer:
- Intuitive touchscreen
- Faster print speeds
- Innovative applications
- Colour engineered to impress
- Mobilising small businesses
Because you’re printing at home or in a littler office, you shouldn’t need to trade off on execution. The I-SENSYS LBP654Cx A4 Color Laser Printer can create up to 27 pages for every moment in shading, with a dpi of up to 600×600. Also, it has a demonstrated first page time of under 8.3 seconds. Brisk printing and exceptional outcomes in a single machine. Canon have outperformed themselves.
Canon have dependably offered clients phenomenal incentive for cash, and this printer is an awesome case of that. With low expenses per page, you’ll have the capacity to print as regularly as you need without stressing over cost. The machine has a month to month obligation cycle of in excess of 50,000 pages, as well, so you won’t need to freeze when those greater occupations tag along. The nature of Canon’s laser printing innovation, then, implies never having to ‘manage’ on quality. You can outdo the two universes.
Canon Ij Network WPS Connection Method
Before installation started, there are a few conditions that should consider:
- If your printer does not support Network Printing, Please Proceed to step 3.
- To use the WPS push button method, The physical WPS push button should be available on the router or access point. MAke sure by doing double check your device’s user manual.
- The network should be on the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS enabled access points use this protocol.
- Please be sure the printer has been turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Please be ensure that the lamp next to the button starts blinking blue, so that you can to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- The more detail explanation on how starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp flashing indicates that the printer is still searching the connection and when connecting to the access point.
- After the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- Now please proceed the procedure by installing the driver software to complete the installation process of Canon Printer
- You need the driver software or installation CD that included in the printer box.
- If you do not have them both, you can download software from the table below based on your Operating System Version.
- To run the Installation process, please double click on the driver software file.
- Follow the instruction that pop up during installation, Click Next when it is asked.
- When the installation has successfully finished, the printer is ready to use to print or scan.