Canon IX6880 Driver Download
Canon IX6880 Driver Download – the PIXMA iX6880 looks like most Canon inkjet printers, though wider. It’s high-gloss top is still a fingerprint magnet and its slightly domed top still suggests some kind of Japanese lacquered box.
There are three push-buttons at the right hand end of the front panel, for power, paper feed and wireless setup. Two of them are illuminated with white LEDs and the other with a blue one. There are no memory card slots nor a USB socket, though this is understandable for a printer with no LCD display to use for selection.
When opening the printer for work, its desktop footprint increases dramatically. A panel in the top cover flips up and two extending sections telescope out from its top edge. Similarly, a section of the front panel folds down and behind this a three-section telescopic output tray with a fold-over end pulls out, more than doubling the footprint.
Lift the top of the printer up and the five ink cartridges slide into view. There are four dye-based photo inks: cyan, magenta, yellow and black, and a pigmented black for plain paper print. All clip into position, with red LEDs to show when they’re properly seated and to flash when ink is low.
Software bundled with the Canon PIXMA iX6880 includes Easy Web-Print, useful for capturing the whole of a Web site for print and My Image Garden, which is a fairly basic image editor. For separate download, there’s also Easy-PhotoPrint for Android and iOS, so you can print wirelessly from mobile devices. When we tried this with a Samsung Galaxy SIII smartphone, it searched for the printer and connected without a problem.
The iX6880is no need for professional design, just select the appropriate template, simple production and printing, you can easily get beautiful graphic business information. Photo management and printing software not only has full HD movie printing, fun filter effects, and automatic photo repair functions, but also provides a variety of interesting and interesting photo printing functions, and Canon image recognition technology makes photo management more convenient and smart. The recommended function automatically creates rich and interesting print layouts, collages, cards, calendars, and other printing solutions to inspire you to create photo works.
Canon Ij Network WPS Connection Method
Before installation started, there are a few conditions that should consider:
- If your printer does not support Network Printing, Please Proceed to step 3.
- To use the WPS push button method, The physical WPS push button should be available on the router or access point. MAke sure by doing double check your deviceâ€™s user manual.
- The network should be on the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS enabled access points use this protocol.
- Please be sure the printer has been turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Please be ensure that the lamp next to the button starts blinking blue, so that you can to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- The more detail explanation on how starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp flashing indicates that the printer is still searching the connection and when connecting to the access point.
- After the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- Now please proceed the procedure by installing the driver software to complete the installation process of Canon Printer
- You need the driver software or installation CD that included in the printer box.
- If you do not have them both, you can download software from the table below based on your Operating System Version.
- To run the Installation process, please double click on the driver software file.
- Follow the instruction that pop up during installation, Click Next when it is asked.
- When the installation has successfully finished, the printer is ready to use to print or scan.
Canon iX6880 Driver Download Links
Canon IX6880 Driver Download \