Canon iX6830 Driver Download
Canon iX6830 Driver Download – The high performance A3+ office printer provides Wi-Fi and Ethernet network printing connectivity as well as printing from remote devices, like mobile phone, tablet or other network devices. It came with 5 single inks efficiently deliver superior quality business file documents and images.
Maximum resolution 9600 dpi & minimum 1 pl, 5 color hybrid ink, correspond to A3, A3 nobi from business cards. Extra large capacity character black (pigment) ink correspondence. Wi-Fi & wired LAN, compatible with PIXUSPrint. The main body color is black. Standard business model that corresponds to A3 novice while stylish compact body.
The features of Canon iX6830 Printer:
- A3 standard model
- Maximum paper size / number of colors: A3 / 5 color hybrid
- Connection method: Wireless LAN, wired LAN, USB
- Function: No Copier, No Scan Function, No FAX Function
- Automatic two-sided: not supported
- Sumaho print: correspondence
- Operation method: button operation
- Paper feed: back tray
Canon Ij Network WPS Connection Method
Before installation started, there are a few conditions that should consider:
- If your printer does not support Network Printing, Please Proceed to step 3.
- To use the WPS push button method, The physical WPS push button should be available on the router or access point. MAke sure by doing double check your device’s user manual.
- The network should be on the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS enabled access points use this protocol.
- Please be sure the printer has been turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Please be ensure that the lamp next to the button starts blinking blue, so that you can to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- The more detail explanation on how starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp flashing indicates that the printer is still searching the connection and when connecting to the access point.
- After the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- Now please proceed the procedure by installing the driver software to complete the installation process of Canon Printer
- You need the driver software or installation CD that included in the printer box.
- If you do not have them both, you can download software from the table below based on your Operating System Version.
- To run the Installation process, please double click on the driver software file.
- Follow the instruction that pop up during installation, Click Next when it is asked.
- When the installation has successfully finished, the printer is ready to use to print or scan.
Canon iX6830 Driver Download Links
Canon iX6830 Driver Download