Canon IR C1028i Driver Download
Canon IR C1028i Driver Download – Canon imageRUNNER C1028i multifunction printer gets a shadow into your office a phenomenal small work area. Not exclusively you can print this work area in shade but this sharp machine can check reports, is a sophisticated photocopier and is also a work area printer, in a beautiful conservative framework. This gives you the ideal shading printing capabilities without leaving your work area.
This model is a multifunctional office printer that gives you the opportunity to print in shadows. This framework combines a computerized copier, a sharp archive scanner and a printer working area across the board reducing holders.
The Canon imageRUNNER C1028i is a very influential shading printer, with a 3.5-inch screen that is difficult to read, a basic parchment wheel to touch the tip work, this makes the settings easy to use. 2400 x 600dpi will be able to reliably create a solid and flawless print time and time.
Additionally, The imageRunner C1028i streamlines printing shading. It has an archive format that helps clients easily monitor it. Has a 3.5-inch screen and parchment wheels that affect you to work faster. The use at your fingertips is what you get with this machine. The multipurpose printer gives you 2400 x 600 dpi shading prints.
What else can you ask for in this work area printer, an advanced archive scanner and copier that accommodates your system? This has been successful in arranging cards that make it profitable and fast to interact with your system. The uniFLOW option relates to the security, maintenance and direction of sophisticated system printers and copiers on the way.
Eventually, choosing an IR C1028i will fit easily and easily into your current work process. With an inherent system card making it profitable, fast and easy to connect this machine to your system. uniFLOW will manage the steering, maintenance and security focus of advanced copiers and system printers.
Canon Ij Network WPS Connection Method
Before installation started, there are a few conditions that should consider:
- If your printer does not support Network Printing, Please Proceed to step 3.
- To use the WPS push button method, The physical WPS push button should be available on the router or access point. MAke sure by doing double check your deviceâ€™s user manual.
- The network should be on the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS enabled access points use this protocol.
- Please be sure the printer has been turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Please be ensure that the lamp next to the button starts blinking blue, so that you can to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- The more detail explanation on how starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp flashing indicates that the printer is still searching the connection and when connecting to the access point.
- After the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- Now please proceed the procedure by installing the driver software to complete the installation process of Canon Printer
- You need the driver software or installation CD that included in the printer box.
- If you do not have them both, you can download software from the table below based on your Operating System Version.
- To run the Installation process, please double click on the driver software file.
- Follow the instruction that pop up during installation, Click Next when it is asked.
- When the installation has successfully finished, the printer is ready to use to print or scan.
Canon iR C1028i Driver Download Links
Canon IR C1028i Driver Download