Canon IP4000R Driver Download
Canon IP4000R Driver Download – Canon PIXMA iP4000 calculated at 6.8 by 16.5 by 11.3 inches and weighing at 14.9 pounds, the tool is as of now the biggest of PIXMA printers. It offers USB 1.1 and parallel ports for association with your PC, and also a second USB connector in front to print from a PictBridge camera.
In addition, the speed of the Canon iP4000 is exceptionally noteworthy to say the very least. In our photograph bundle, a normal of 1 minute 5 seconds for 4-by-6 photographs, and 2:36 for 8-by-10s – is fundamentally the same as the Canon iP3000. Among the ink planes tried to date, just the Canon i9900 scores speedier on our photograph bundle (in 30 seconds for 4-6-6 photographs, and 1:05 for 8-by-10).
More over, the yield quality of the device is preferred generally speaking over most ink planes. The photograph rating is great, just held by a little shading in our monochrome test photographs and in one shading photograph. Content and illustrations are both marginally superior to great. The greater part of the test textual styles are anything but difficult to peruse at 4 focuses, albeit one smart textual style is anything but difficult to peruse just at 12 focuses and is greater. The diagram just demonstrates a little posterization and the edges are in default mode. This yield level joined with excellent speed can without much of a stretch make your PIXMA iP4000 photograph printer your decision.
Finally, the IP4000 gathers a conventional score for quick execution, high paper input limit, an agreeable double paper tray, and sensible print. For cash, the prints are great, yet in the event that you are the kind of individual who wears an amplifying glass on your neck, you may be baffled with the photographs. The Pixma iP4000R printer will have an indistinguishable printing issues from the gadget: quills around the letters in content records, and also dithering and banding in photographs.
Canon Ij Network WPS Connection Method
Before installation started, there are a few conditions that should consider:
- If your printer does not support Network Printing, Please Proceed to step 3.
- To use the WPS push button method, The physical WPS push button should be available on the router or access point. MAke sure by doing double check your deviceâ€™s user manual.
- The network should be on the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS enabled access points use this protocol.
- Please be sure the printer has been turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Please be ensure that the lamp next to the button starts blinking blue, so that you can to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- The more detail explanation on how starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp flashing indicates that the printer is still searching the connection and when connecting to the access point.
- After the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- Now please proceed the procedure by installing the driver software to complete the installation process of Canon Printer
- You need the driver software or installation CD that included in the printer box.
- If you do not have them both, you can download software from the table below based on your Operating System Version.
- To run the Installation process, please double click on the driver software file.
- Follow the instruction that pop up during installation, Click Next when it is asked.
- When the installation has successfully finished, the printer is ready to use to print or scan.
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Specifications:
- IEEE802.11g / b Wi-Fi printer for home
- Advanced multimedia and CDR/DVD printing
- 4800x1200dpi with FINE, Micro-Nozzles of 2pl and ContrastPLUS
- Up to 25 ppm in monochrome and 17 ppm
- Inert monochromatic ink system
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- One ink technology – five separate ink tanks (BCI-3eBK, BCI-6BK, BCI-6C, BCI-6M, BCI-6Y)
Compatible with Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver Download for operating system:
- Canon iP4000R Driver Windows XP SP1, SP2 / Windows 2000 Professional SP2, SP3, SP4 / Windows Millennium Edition / Windows 98 and 98 Second Edition
- Canon iP4000R Driver Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)
- Canon iP4000R Driver Windows 7 (32 bits / x86)
- Canon iP4000R Driver Windows 8 (64 bits / x64)
- Canon iP4000R Driver Windows 8 (32 bits / x86)
- Canon iP4000R Driver Windows 8.1 (64 bits / x64)
- Canon iP4000R Driver Windows 8.1 (32 bits / x86)
- Canon iP4000R Driver Windows 10 (64 bits / x64)
- Canon iP4000R Driver Windows 10 (32 bits / x86)
- Canon iP4000R Driver Mac OS X v.10.2.8 – v.10.4
- Canon iP4000R Driver Linux OS
canonijdriver.com is a website that provides printer drivers for free on any existing canon printer model. For those of you who need canon printer driver is easy just by click the download link shown below. Link driver download is from the website reliable and free from viruses and spam.
You must provide a complete set of computers / laptops and printers with data cables and power cables and drivers according to the type of printer you have.
Here we present some suggestions in downloading and installing canon driver software:
- For Windows OS: click the download link below then choose [Save] and select on “Save As”, then save to download the driver file or by choosing [Run] / [Open]) the file will be automatically installed after saved. The downloaded file is stored in the place you specified in the .exe format. Finally press double-click on the .exe file to decompress it so that the installation will start automatically.
- For Macintoch OS: click on the download link available then check the computer settings to set the storage location. Then double-click the file to install on Disk Image. Then open Disk Image installed and set the file folder to start the installation automatically.
- For Linux OS: The download and installation process can be done very easily, you just follow the instruction manual given in the driver that has been downloaded in the install process.
Canon iP4000R Driver Download Links
Canon IP4000R Driver Download