Canon IP3500 Driver Download
Canon IP3500 Driver Download – Driven Canon Pixma iP3500 inkjet printer, crushing numerous printer capacities into shoddy bundles. Despite the fact that it bombed in a few different ways, it was as yet a decent esteem.
The Pixma iP3500 is printed rapidly and ably. Plain content pages turn out at 8.3 pages for each moment (ppm), while photograph printing speeds run from 1.6 to 3.2ppm in our tests, generally speaking by and large. On plain paper, even text styles that are close separated look right and are dark, with only a couple of bumps in bended letters. The greater part of the shading pictures we print demonstrate yellow to orange cast, which influences it to look hotter and more attractive yet in addition creates a marginally strange meat tone.
Moreover, the Canon iP3500 has two types. The dark and-silver printer stands 17.2 inches wide, 11.9 inches, and 5.7 inches, and weighs 10.8 kilograms. The control board essentially doesn’t exist. The main highlights on the front of the printer are the power and drop/feed catches and the PictBridge-empowered USB port.
Furthermore, the printer has two info choices. Raise input bolster overlap out of the printer body, while front info bolster reaches out from the front face. The back information holds upwards of 150 sheets of plain paper and is useful for a wide range of paper that can be gotten. The front information holds up to 100 sheets of plain paper and may just be utilized for plain paper. Since the paper way entered through the front info expects paper to twist the roller, it isn’t suggested for thick media, for example, photograph paper. The yield zone comprises of a tray over the front information region. Numerous Canon printers offer levers that you can use to change the separation between the print head and paper; as a rule, the lever is covered up in the stomach of the front yield region, however on the iP3500, Canon moves it to the front of the printer, making it less demanding to discover.
Canon Ij Network WPS Connection Method
Before installation started, there are a few conditions that should consider:
- If your printer does not support Network Printing, Please Proceed to step 3.
- To use the WPS push button method, The physical WPS push button should be available on the router or access point. MAke sure by doing double check your deviceâ€™s user manual.
- The network should be on the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS enabled access points use this protocol.
- Please be sure the printer has been turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Please be ensure that the lamp next to the button starts blinking blue, so that you can to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- The more detail explanation on how starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp flashing indicates that the printer is still searching the connection and when connecting to the access point.
- After the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- Now please proceed the procedure by installing the driver software to complete the installation process of Canon Printer
- You need the driver software or installation CD that included in the printer box.
- If you do not have them both, you can download software from the table below based on your Operating System Version.
- To run the Installation process, please double click on the driver software file.
- Follow the instruction that pop up during installation, Click Next when it is asked.
- When the installation has successfully finished, the printer is ready to use to print or scan.
Canon iP3500 Driver Download Links
Canon IP3500 Driver Download