Canon C5051 Driver Download
Canon C5051 Driver Download – Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5051 works with the imagePASS B1 or ColorPASS GX300 to improve document correspondence, deliver exceptional performance and deliver exceptional value. Productive printing feature at 51 ppm in shading and B and W Intuitive user interface Multifunction device offering Print, Copy, Scan and Fax Save space with internal resolution arrangement Stunning print quality Strong document coordinated effort.
With the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5051 model Canon has realized an eager objective. Presently little departments and work gatherings can enjoy simplified and productive work processes. A new stage that drastically changes the manner in which your team accesses sharing and overseeing correspondences. The smooth integration of software and hardware services ensures that each user experiences tremendous efficiency. Business today requires us to do higher quality work in a shorter time. The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5051 model shows a series of joint effort apparatuses that disentangle one-step operations for complex assignments and power to do numerous undertakings simultaneously – all in a concise impression.
Incredibly, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5051 can provide print speed up to 51 ppm and duplicates a single 180-pass single-leave with speeds behind to 100 ipm (300 dpi duplex) for letter-size documents in high contrast and shading. Offering Universal Send UFR II Printing guidelines and internal completing choices, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5051 model packs solid performance in a new frame.
Further Information Part of the innovative new series, the ADV C5051 iR is an integrated document arrangement designed to complement each stage of the document’s life cycle, while supporting your security and environmental objectives. A smaller design that presentations space sparing, duplicate, output and fax capabilities and space savers is a prominent choice. Easy to use and customizable This printer uses a large 8.4-inch SVGA top quality shading screen with easy-to-use symbols that make operation very easy. Users can alter the number of catches on the screen and even the screen wallpaper, with a choice of 8 foundations that match the office environment. A complex or regularly done undertaking can be changed to the effortlessness of one bit of a catch by organizing personal work processes. Productive and amazing printing The C5051 offers the sharpest and most energetic shading prints imaginable
Canon Ij Network WPS Connection Method
Before installation started, there are a few conditions that should consider:
- If your printer does not support Network Printing, Please Proceed to step 3.
- To use the WPS push button method, The physical WPS push button should be available on the router or access point. MAke sure by doing double check your deviceâ€™s user manual.
- The network should be on the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS enabled access points use this protocol.
- Please be sure the printer has been turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Please be ensure that the lamp next to the button starts blinking blue, so that you can to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- The more detail explanation on how starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp flashing indicates that the printer is still searching the connection and when connecting to the access point.
- After the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- Now please proceed the procedure by installing the driver software to complete the installation process of Canon Printer
- You need the driver software or installation CD that included in the printer box.
- If you do not have them both, you can download software from the table below based on your Operating System Version.
- To run the Installation process, please double click on the driver software file.
- Follow the instruction that pop up during installation, Click Next when it is asked.
- When the installation has successfully finished, the printer is ready to use to print or scan.
Canon C5051 Driver Download Links
Canon C5051 Driver Download