Canon C5045i Driver Download
Canon C5045i Driver Download – As a component of Canon’s imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5000 series of shading computerized copiers, Canon C5045i is a powerful multi-useful office. With speeds of 30-51 pages per minute, the iR-ADV C5000 Series is a perfect mid-volume office multifunction copier.
With the Canon C5045i model, Canon has realized an aggressive objective. Presently little departments and work gatherings can enjoy simplified and productive work processes. A new stage that drastically changes the manner in which your team access, share and manage correspondence. The seamless integration of hardware, software and services ensures that each user experiences tremendous efficiency. Today, business requires us to do higher quality work in a shorter time. This printer has different joint effort instruments, efficient one-step operations for complex assignments, and the power to complete a ton of work simultaneously – all in a concise impression. The scanner produces print speeds of up to 45 ppm and a 180-sheet single pass duplex sweep with speeds of up to 100 ipm (duplex, 300 dpi) for letter-size documents both high contrast and shading. Offering a Universal Send standard, UFR II Printing, and an internal completing alternative, the C5045 printer model encloses solid performance by a completely new shape.
The C5045i copier offers prints that are more alive, alive and imaginable. Whether imprinting in shading or highly contrasting, this device provides 45 ppm, and works with native Adobe PostScript3. Extensive media similarity and powerful completing choices ensure that there are numerous approaches to improve correspondence. Effective joint effort and conversion at examining speeds of up to 100 images per minute helps users rapidly and easily sweep to multiple destinations, for example, email, FTP, and shared folders
Canon Ij Network WPS Connection Method
Before installation started, there are a few conditions that should consider:
- If your printer does not support Network Printing, Please Proceed to step 3.
- To use the WPS push button method, The physical WPS push button should be available on the router or access point. MAke sure by doing double check your deviceâ€™s user manual.
- The network should be on the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS enabled access points use this protocol.
- Please be sure the printer has been turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Please be ensure that the lamp next to the button starts blinking blue, so that you can to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- The more detail explanation on how starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp flashing indicates that the printer is still searching the connection and when connecting to the access point.
- After the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- Now please proceed the procedure by installing the driver software to complete the installation process of Canon Printer
- You need the driver software or installation CD that included in the printer box.
- If you do not have them both, you can download software from the table below based on your Operating System Version.
- To run the Installation process, please double click on the driver software file.
- Follow the instruction that pop up during installation, Click Next when it is asked.
- When the installation has successfully finished, the printer is ready to use to print or scan.
Canon C5045i Driver Download Links
Canon C5045i Driver Download