Canon C3530i Driver Download
Canon C3530i Driver Download – Canon C3530i, some portion of the new C3500 from different Canon multifunction copiers. This new range includes an upgrade to the engine and Canon’s most recent ‘Gen 3’ interface. This printer display replaces the C3330i. This printer is stuffed with highlights, for example, cloud availability, cell arrangements, and duplex scanners. This copier is a great answer for independent companies that need to print under 25 pages for every moment. For an office situation that requires a solid multifunction printer fit for producing high-quality shading archives.
Even for a working environment condition that requires proficient multifunction printers that are equipped for producing high-quality shading records, the machine C3530i presents remarkable arrangements designed that can help enhance work process and add to cost-saving activities. With high-quality highlights and solid execution, the printer, scanner, photocopy, and fax this scanner compose can enable spare to time and assets while promoting efficiency in the working environment.
Furthermore, the persistently designed of the great gadget Canon C3530i show keeps running on Canon’s intelligent imageRUNNER ADVANCE stage, or, in other words bolster organizations and their clients throughout the existence cycle of reports. The device can enhance functionality with printing paces of up to 30 ppm (BW/shading) and the capacity to help media up to 11 “x 17” in different weights, while offering a few choices for completing accessible records. The copier is additionally institutionalized with a single-pass duplex scanner for scanning paces of up to 160 ipm (300dpi), and enables clients to change over and send archives electronically in different organizations.
Canon Ij Network WPS Connection Method
Before installation started, there are a few conditions that should consider:
- If your printer does not support Network Printing, Please Proceed to step 3.
- To use the WPS push button method, The physical WPS push button should be available on the router or access point. MAke sure by doing double check your device user manual.
- The network should be on the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) or WPA2 security protocol. Most WPS enabled access points use this protocol.
- Please be sure the printer has been turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Please be ensure that the lamp next to the button starts blinking blue, so that you can to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- The more detail explanation on how starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp flashing indicates that the printer is still searching the connection and when connecting to the access point.
- After the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- Now please proceed the procedure by installing the driver software to complete the installation process of Canon Printer
- You need the driver software or installation CD that included in the printer box.
- If you do not have them both, you can download software from the table below based on your Operating System Version.
- To run the Installation process, please double click on the driver software file.
- Follow the instruction that pop up during installation, Click Next when it is asked.
- When the installation has successfully finished, the printer is ready to use to print or scan.
Canon C3530i Driver Download Links
Canon C3530i Driver Download